One can only find what s/he wants by "knowing" what s/he wants!
Organizations have spent endless hours and millions of dollars trying to streamline procurement, sourcing, and other aspects of the IT talent acquisition assembly line, however, still the end product is much less than desired. Without the right job description, everyone involved including Hiring Manager, HR, Procurement, and Recruiters go into an endless loop bringing back candidates who don't match what the hiring manager wants.
Do you know the actual cost in hard dollars of your talent acquisition process, in per person-hours, including time spent, per search iteration? And, what is the cost of introducing wrong talent in your organization?
AVVAL JD Development service is a 5-step methodical approach which significantly increases your ability to find right IT, fast, which yields the following benefits:
- Reduced turnaround for qualified candidates
- Reduced cost per hire
- Quality of hires are always in sync with team, department, and organizational goals
- Motivated and more productive hiring managers, suppliers, and HR
Here's how we do it:
AVVAL JD development consultant (a seasoned IT professional) talks to your IT manager via a web conference or conference call (or in person) to:
- Challenge and validate the true need for a new IT hire
- Have an in-depth discussion of what type of IT talent is needed, and whether one person or two should handle the role
- Determine what special skill sets, soft skills, experience level, corporate cultural requisites will be needed for a successful placement
Based on needs discussed, a detailed and accurate IT job description is developed. This job description is sent to the IT manager for his validation and comments, or further discussion and changes.
Once the job description is validated, a resume is identified that exemplifies an ‘ideal candidate’. This would be the resume of a real IT talent that may or may not be available. The resume is sent to the IT manager for feedback. 'Is this a candidate that the manager would hire?'
- Any gaps are noted as per feedback. Steps 2 and 3 are repeated, if needed, until the job description and resume are as close as possible to the ideal IT profile.
- Based on Hiring Manager’s availability, an optimal job description along with a sample resume is delivered within an average elapsed turnaround of 48 hours. We also provide sourcing and screening guidelines for your HR.
3 Engagement models are available based on your preference and situation:
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Retainer: Recommended for consistent or high volume IT hiring needs over a longer period of time. Appropriate number of AVVAL JD Development Consultants and Recruitment Crew will be dedicated for the project. Pricing contingent upon volume.
- Hourly: Recommended for high volume IT hiring needs over a short period of time. Number of AVVAL JD Development Consultants and Recruiters deployed will scale based on need.
- Per Need basis: Recommended for sporadic IT hiring needs over a long period of time. Prepay packs of 5, 10, 20, and 50 roles available with validity of 2 years from the date of purchase.
We have extensive experience in IT Recruitments as well as IT Planning/Execution: In business since 1998, servicing mid-large size organizations nationwide including Dell, NEC, US Cellular, US Freightways, Northern Trust, among others. Services offered include IT consulting, Talent Acquisition, and Outsourcing.
We practice Role Review every day: As part of our talent acquisition service offering, we help companies hire talent and go thru the role review process to understand in-depth what is required by the job. This has resulted in one of the highest submission to acceptance ratios as compared to our competitors.
Onshore/Offshore strength: Our JD Development consultants are US based while our recruitment crew in India working 24/7. This results in competitive cost and a quicker turnaround.